Denali Guest Service Representative
The role of the Denali Guest Service Representative is to provide assistance with the departures and arrivals of guests to and from Denali, guaranteeing a seamless experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Denali GSRs are the greeters, problem-solvers, and assistance providers while in Denali. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Greet and welcome guests as they arrive/depart Denali via motorcoach or train
- Facilitate train depot arrival and departure process
- Assist guests with their luggage issues
- Provide assistance and information about Denali to our guests
- Shuttle employees with company vans as necessary
- Work closely with hotels' staff to organize and divide up guests' key packets and included activity tickets into correct tour groups
- Must be multi-task oriented, flexible, and above all else very friendly!
Denali GSRs must meet the following criteria in order to be considered as an applicant:
- A US citizen or can provide verification of authorization to work in the US
- 21 years of age at start of employment
- Must be available to work from mid May through mid September
- Work independently and as a member of a team
- Work early morning, late evening and/or week-end shifts
- Must successfully complete provided van training program
- Must have excellent guest service skills with the ability to communicate effectively
This position pays $12-$15/hour. Shared room and board provided..