Logistics Analyst (Seasonal)
The Logistics Analyst is responsible for securing client block from Alaska and Yukon vendors. Logistics Analysts also maintain and report accurate records of block and client sales progress.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities of the Logistics Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Professionally handle email and phone communication
- Request hotel and activity block from applicable vendors
- Generate, maintain and update vendor block requests and sales reports
- Ensure timely reporting and communication to the proper staff as needed
- Performs other duties as required
Logistic Analysts must meet the following criteria in order to be considered as an applicant:
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a U.S. Citizen or able to provide verification of authorization to work in the U.S.
- Possess knowledge of personal computers within a Windows environment, e.g., Outlook, Notes email, Word, Excel. A strong Excel background is preferred
- Have excellent guest service skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of management, employees, and clients
This position pays $12-$15 based on experience.