Logistics Analyst (Seasonal)
The Logistics Analyst is responsible for handling receptionist duties throughout the summer, and assisting Inventory Management as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities of the Logistics Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Professionally handle email and phone communication
- Prepare detailed itineraries and manifests for our Operations team.
- Communicate hotel and activity block changes to applicable vendors and staff.
- Ensure timely reporting and communication to the proper staff as needed
- Performs other duties as required
Logistic Analysts must meet the following criteria in order to be considered as an applicant:
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a U.S. Citizen or able to provide verification of authorization to work in the U.S.
- Possess knowledge of personal computers within a Windows environment, e.g., Outlook, Notes email, Word, Excel. A strong Excel background is preferred
- Have excellent guest service skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of management, employees, and clients
This position pays $12-$15 based on experience.