Talkeetna Guest Service Representative (Part Time)
The role of the Talkeetna Guest Service Representative is to provide assistance with the departures and arrivals of independent rail guests-embarking Wilderness Express rail cars in Talkeetna.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Talkeetna Guest Service Representatives greet independent guests traveling on Wilderness Express, help them check their luggage, assign rail seats and lead them on-board the rail cars to their assigned seats. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting guests as they arrive at the Talkeetna rail depot.
- Facilitate train depot arrival and departure process
- Assisting guests with their luggage issues
- Talkeetna Guest Service Representatives need to be flexible, and above all else very friendly!
Talkeetna Site Agents must meet the following criteria in order to be considered as an applicant:
- A US citizen or can provide verification of authorization to work in the US
- 21 years of age at start of employment
- Must be available to work on a part time schedule from mid May through mid September
- Work independently and as a member of a team