Position Summary – Receptionist / Logistics Analyst (seasonal)
The Receptionist/Logistics Analyst is responsible for handling receptionist duties throughout the summer, and assisting Inventory Management as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities of the Receptionist/Logistics Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Professionally handle email and phone communication
- Prepare detailed itineraries and manifests for our Operations team.
- Communicate hotel and activity block changes to applicable vendors and staff.
- Ensure timely reporting and communication to the proper staff as needed
- Performs other duties as required
Logistic Analysts must meet the following criteria in order to be considered as an applicant:
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be a U.S. Citizen or able to provide verification of authorization to work in the U.S.
- Possess knowledge of personal computers within a Windows environment, e.g., Outlook, Notes email, Word, Excel. A strong Excel background is preferred
- Have excellent guest service skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of management, employees, and clients